When you mix an athlete, a nerd, beer, and good ingredients this is what you get.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Epic Pizza Time





This may not be quite on the level of Epic Meal Time (yet) but I got bored on a Saturday and - after about a twelve pack - decided I wanted to throw together a pie. While the dough was rising, I thought about toppings and, before I knew it, I was staring at this monster and out half of my meat supply for the week and half of my beer supply for the day. I think I felt my heart hurt trying to pump this sludge through my veins when I hit the gym on Monday but it was so worth it...

Floating on top of the sauce:
1lb Mozz
1lb Steak
1lb Bacon
1lb Sweet Italian Sausage
1/2 lb Ham
1 whole onion (caramelized)
1/4 lb Ricotta
and a solid quarter inch of parm


New Photos!

Before:

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment